Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially – Nehru.
Enough of Substantial.
It’s time to redeem our pledge in full measure. At the stroke of today’s sunrise, India will begin writing it’s new destiny with the tricolor ink and by Sunset, India will transcend into a new India.
Lok Sabha elections 2014 witnessed the highest-ever turnout, with 66.38% of an estimated 814 million voters exercising their franchise—the highest ever in the history of any general elections. 541 Million people casting votes to choose their leaders; it’s unprecedented.
That’s not the only “unprecedented” story you will hear of in the coming years; below are some unprecedented predictions for India for year 2014-2019:
1. Real GDP Growth Rate of 7-9% by 2018.
2. Eradication of Article 370 of the Indian Constitution.
3. Harden stance at Foreign Diplomacy | We are electing a Prime Minister that doesn’t give a shit about United States of America.
4. 27-35% increase in Indian Tax revenue by 2019
5. Infrastructure growth of 19-21% of GDP starting 2015.
6. 8-9% increase on FDI by 2016
7. 19-26% growth in Indian Tourism starting 2015.
8. Conviction Rate to increase by 3-5%
9. Literacy rate to touch 78% for adult and 88% for Young people by 2018.
10. Manufacturing growth rate of 16-17% of GDP by 2016.
11. 11-15% decrease in women crime starting 2015.
12. Internet and Mobile reach to maximize at 75% of India’s population by 2016.
An unprecedented India is coming your way; capture this Sunrise with a prayer and let this be our tryst with destiny.
Where The Mind Is Without Fear
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.
© . All rights reserved