Yes! What you see is what you see. That’s the Roadtrip scene from Phnom to Siem Reap which started at 21:30hrs local time.
But a roadtrip is incomplete without Music and just like any other road trip, I have a set playlist for the same. My playlist is a mixture of genre and generations; of albums and singles, and of vivid languages.
So here it goes:
1. Bollywood music from Cocktail, Rockstar, Nautanki Saala, Rang De Basanti and Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani (of course)
2. One Tree Hill – Roadmix – Entire album
3. All the little things – Passenger – Entire Album
4. Two podcasts of Frank Sinatra
5. Two podcasts of Dash Berlin
6. Five-Six Tiesto Club life podcasts
7. Various singles from The Doors, 3 Doors Down, Snoop Dog, Bon Jovi and Eminem.
8. My blackberry playlist which has a bunch of AIESEC songs collected over 4-5 years of conferences.
9. I gotta feeling – Black Eyed Peas
10. Guru Josh – Infinity
11. Right Here Right Now – Fat Boy Slim
12. Emotional Attyachar (Rock version) – Dev D.
I might suck at being a Dj but I very well know how to change CDs in a player. And trust me, that’s all I need.
Someone once sang, “Marjani paundi bhangra, Angrezi
That was Khambo number 6.