William Hazlitt once wrote: You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the conjectures and descriptions in the world.
Country Number: 17 | Trip Name: Khambo | Country Name: Cambodia | With: Friends
I have always blogged about my travel experiences but generally post the closure of the trip but this time I want to blog live. Blog live from Country of ancient history (I hope I will always have some kind of internet or 3G access). I’m sure someone of you have already read few of my Cambodian posts, I will try to keep them in order start from 0.1 0.2…0…1 2 3 and so on. (Zero is what you’re reading).
What to expect:
1. Short blogs (micro-blogging style) with amazing pictures from Siem Reap.
2. Roadtrip Gossips and Playlists.
3. Stories about Cambodian Women.
4. Gossip about Cynthia, Rio and Mandy (my friends traveling with me)
5. Adult Stuff (Hmm…)
6. Cultural, Historical, Political or fun facts about Cambodia.
7. Travel Suggestions & Checklists (Of course 😉 )
Robert Louis Stevenson once wrote: I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
I hear you Mr. Stevenson.